Coming from a background in Visual Communications and Studio Art, photography is simply an expansion of my passions in the art world. Never considering myself just a photographer as I concept, organize, art direct, retouch and design finished productions to showcase creative collaborations with others.
My work is strongly influenced by muted colors and natural lighting and I strive for neutral color palettes I feel are true to how I see the world around me.
I also believe in being a positive person in the creative world and have a sincere passion for sharing my talent and knowledge with others. Please reach out if you're ever looking for collaboration, workshops or creative direction.
- Lord&Taylor | Retouching
- Birchbox | Photography & Retouching
- Dressbarn | Photography & Retouching
- UstheDuo | Photography | Sponsored & Featured by FreePeople Clothing
- OldSocks | Photography | Art Direction
ASSISTING ON SET:
- Tura Eyewear Campaign | CastroPhotos | Production Assistant
- Clarins Makeup | CastroPhotos | Stop Motion Creative & Production Assistant
- PeterThomasRoth Skin Care with Gossip Girl Kelly Rutherford | CastroPhotos | Production Assistant
VOLUNTEER | TEACHING:
- DesignLoveFest | New York | Photoshop Teaching
- World Service Corps. | Malawi, Africa | Photography & Education
- Outreach International | Nicaragua | Volunteer
- Students in Free Enterprise & ProBelize | Belize | Teaching Marketing & Branding
Follow more photo adventures on my Instagram: @tarashupe